Bigger is better!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Time with Family


I had the opportunity to spend some time with my cousin Ali because she missed a flight home. I have to say that I am a little grateful that she did. She is staying with my sister until she catches her flight home on Monday. We of coursed laughed and played and had a good time. I also love every minute that I have to spend with my Gracie. She is growing so fast and is so beautiful. I have to go now because Ali has informed me that it is ice cream time so see ya! Enjoy the pictures. My sweet girl is beautiful. I however am not wearing any makeup so please forgive me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

Leah I seriously didn't notice the lack of makeup. You are hot and I'm not just saying that because I'm afraid you'll sneak into my bed when I go to the bathroom at night and FREAK ME OUT when I stumble back in the room. :) I love your hair long like that. I miss you and your amazingness. So...are you moving to Illinois or am I moving to Utah? :) -Jeanette the Jeanette

April 11, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Sass said...

Great hair.

April 12, 2008 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That Gracie sure is a beautiful girl!!!

April 12, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger gigi said...

I loved seeing the pictures of all 3 of you pretty girls. Enjoy the time together! Love yall.

April 12, 2008 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Your hair is GORGEOUS. Oh, and did I mention that it looks exactly like mine? Seriously. Gracie is so cute. I see a beautiful blend of her mommy and daddy!

April 12, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You are looking good, Leah. You better not be getting too skinny out there. You're looking pretty skinny. You better watch it. That is some great hair and I believe it is only possible in Utah. I don't see anyone with hair like that around here.

April 12, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger The Griffis 4 said...

you look like a super cute beauty school chick! you really look great!

April 13, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home