Bigger is better!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I wanna come home!

So everyone should know that my father has invited me to not come home until I graduate. I had high hopes that my next visit would take place in June but I think that he is tired of supporting my sorry @$$. I however am in desperate need of a family and southern fix. So if you see what I will refer to as "The Dad" tell him how much you miss me and that you think that it is important that I have the opportunity to come home and see my Jonah, Manny and the rest of my loves. You need to impress upon him how much he misses me and that he can not wait until December to see me. I understand that I come from a poor family however I desperately need a fix so get to work people.

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Can I call and tell him that I need you to stay here with me? What if you miss Dale and Amy's sealing? That would be bad. Hey, does this open you up for a trip to Tonga??? :)

April 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I will mention it every Sunday. We'll see how that goes. He doesn't seem to be one that is persuaded very easily.

April 2, 2008 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger gigi said...

Leah, you need to remeber just how bad you wanted to get the heck out of this place. It hasn't changed a bit except the boys keep growing!
Love that you need to see me but...

April 2, 2008 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Nate Judd said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 2, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Nate Judd said...

Hey, I remember you. Nate and Aramie say that you're one of the funniest people ever. I also remember you at my wedding, you told Hil her boobs where huge...(I was a little jealous, no one will ever say that to me)..anyway. We do need to get together.

April 2, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Leah, I want you to go to NM with me in August! No going home- think of the beautiful foothills of Rio Rancho, where Erin lives and make it happen. We need to be together again. You know Erin will make it fun. I love you so much. I miss you so much.

April 2, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious.

April 2, 2008 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 4, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home