Bigger is better!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MY OWN AWARD!

So I see that my friends are freely giving out blog awards. Well to that I say WHATEVER! Can't a sister get an honorable mention or something. I personally feel that each of my blogs are full of thought and humor and to that I say you are welcome. So for that reason I have seen it fit to give myself The "Leah's Funniest Blog Award". That's right they have named an award after me and by them I mean me but still. I will be handing this award out periodically to those who I feel deserve this great honor. And as for you who forgot me when you (Amanda and Elizabeth) were handing out awards I am going to have to think long and hard whether you will be receiving this prestigious award. Stay tuned for more to come.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Right on Leah...I will try my best to earn your award...I hope I have what it takes...I know it will be difficult, but hopefully with a little time and determination...I can be honored with such an award.

No for real...I love to read your blog...you are naturally funny and I wish we could both meet up down south, I'm in much need for some Leah time...I hope ol' uncle phil lightens up a little and gets you a ticket before Christmas...good luck with that. And if you do go before Christmas, let me know!

April 3, 2008 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Leah, I think your blog is wonderful. Maybe I'll go back and edit my awards so that you will get one if you promise to post more often.

April 3, 2008 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Leah, It really was ONLY because you don't post more often! I LOVE YOU!!!

April 3, 2008 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger gigi said...

Okay Leah, I gave you and F award for Funny. I even posted it on my blog! Love you.

April 3, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

If I knew how to give awards, you'd get one from me too!

April 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Harmony said...

Well Amanda I think it is a little to late. I think that Leah deserves the award she has been given. (it's OK she gave it to herself). Everyone here in farmington Pa who has a blog agrees. OK I'm the only here with a blog. Majority rules.

April 3, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger echoeve said...

Leah there you go making stuff up again. You can not just give yourself and award. lol

April 3, 2008 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Um Leah, I appreciate your self assurance but I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull the plug on this giving yourself an award nonsense. I've spoken with the powers that be (I'm sorry but I cannot name names), and they have agreed that you can tell yourself that you deserve an award, but until you blog more frequently you will not be eligible for an actual award. Remember: big brother is watching you.
Also, Amanda's blog wins "funniest blog" award. There. I said it.

April 3, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home