Bigger is better!

Friday, March 14, 2008

School and Work

Well I know that you guys have really been missung me. j/k My life is consumed with school and work these days but I truly can not complain. I must admit I miss the sunny south, my friends and my amazing family but I am doing great. I am sorry that I have nothing interesting to say but this is the story of my life as of late but I will be sure to keep you posted. If you have any questions maybe that will trigger a more interesting blog but until then just enjoy a little boring I sure am.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I know it's hard...being so far away from me and all. We saw Molly and Aaron at the movies last night. We went to see 10,000bc. Molly and I thouroughly enjoyed it. Not so much the guys.

I just like to hear from you, so even if you just write about picking your nose, fine by me.

March 15, 2008 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm with Amanda. You can blog about anything that you hear, read, see, do....we just like to read new things! So post about anything!!

March 15, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger gigi said...

Hey, go on over to my blog and checkout your cousin's wedding pitures! Cute couple. Love ya,
auntie iggi

March 15, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Julie J. said...

Leah, Your blog makes me smile!
I love you!

March 16, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I have a question, what happened to that hot guy you had the date with awhile back???

March 16, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home