Bigger is better!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Amanda this one is for you.

What was I doing 10 years Ago:

Well I was 19 and Elizabeth and I decided to move to Utah for the first time. We lived with Josephine and I worked at a daycare. I loved my job but I moved back to Georgia before I turned 20.


5 things on my list to do:

1.) I really would love to marry a hot guy and not to be a 29 year old virgin anymore.
2.) I want to finish School and become very successful!
3.) I want to buy myself some boobs.
4.) I want to go to New York and see some Broadway shows.
5.) I want to take over the world!


Snacks that I love but probably should not eat:

I would have to begin by saying that Little Debbie and I have been best friends since I could say her name. I also love fruit snacks, Skor bars, Chilis chips and salsa, and my new favorite are cheddar jalapeno cheetos (Delicious!)


If I were a billionare:

Of course my parents would be completely out of debt and be living very comfortably. I have always wanted to travel the world. And as I mentioned before there would definately be some plastic surgery taking place. I would also have a personal stylist and make up artist that traveled everywhere with me. All this would happen right after I made sure that Jonah, Manny, and Gracie had a college fund and I had a Caddilac Escalade.


5 Bad Habits:

1.) I bite my nails. I will stop for a while and then something happens and I start again.
2.) I am chronically late for almost everything.
3.) I sometimes give my opinion when it has not been asked for but I figure people are just afraid to ask. So for those people you're welcome.
4.) I am a Cosmetlogy student yet I very rarely do my own hair and makeup for school.
5.) I am pretty sure that I have a spastic colon and we all know what that means. But in my defense I always roll the window down. And for that yet again you're welcome.


5 Places I have lived:

1.) I started in Athens, GA.
2.) Of course then came Brunswick, GA
3.) Utah 3 times (They say 3rd times a charm but I sure hate the snow!)
4.) My mission: Darby, Shelby, Lewistown, Billings, Miles City Montana
5.) More mission: Cody, WY


5 Jobs:

1.) Macks BBQ, Subway, Chik-fil-a, Ruby Tuesday, Honey Baked Ham
2.) Amanda do you recall our career in picketing
3.) 3 daycares and I was a nanny
4.) American Redcross
5.) Voice Teacher

You're Welcome!

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh you don't ALWAYS roll the window down!!!!!

April 4, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks for reminding me of our picketing career. That job provided us with great farmer's tans.

April 4, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger TheDaleys said...

I hate blog awards. It's like being somebody's 8th friend on myspace all over again. I'm over it. I have created the first of many of my own awards. I gave you one.

April 4, 2008 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger The Griffis 4 said...

I wanna know more about this picketing thing! Leah you are too funny, I would give you an award!

April 5, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Remember how Katie's bed was your choice location at my parents house. Also I didn't know you loved Chili's chips and salsa...Jim and I love them too.

April 5, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger The Cinderella Life said...

Leahlou,
you have always been hilarious in my book. I give you the "most hilarious friend of my kids" award though I consider you a friend as well. It was fun when you came and visited 2 summers ago. Also, you are the only friend of my kids that says "hangerburs and Piiia" and it is very nostalgic. You look so pretty in your posted photo. I love your blog page too. Daisies are a favorite of mine. Love you,thank you for commenting on my blog. can I list you in my friend directory? I apparently only have 3 friends...and 2 of them are related to me.

April 6, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger The Cinderella Life said...

I just noticed that those aren't daisies on your blog.....so typical of me to make a fool out of myself.

April 6, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home