Bigger is better!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Say I Love You.

As I mourn the loss of my beloved cousin and friend Laura Kirkland I think of how she will be missed but also of all those who are still on this earth with us. My only desire at this moment is to hold them physically close so that I can protect them. But as I am far away from some and it is impossible to protect loved ones from living life all I can do is try to express how deeply I love you. It is at times like this that you realize how precious and fragile life is. So this is my desperate attempt to reach out to those of you who read this and say that you are loved and appreciated and how I am truly blessed to have each and everyone of you. Lastly I ask you to also remember these words and reach out to your loved ones because we never know how long we will be on this earth.

11 Comments:

Blogger Chad and Nicole said...

Oh, Leah.....
My heart hurts for you. I am so sorry about your cousin. Know that Chad and I feel for you and we love you too.

March 25, 2008 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

So true. I love you too!!!

March 25, 2008 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Leah, I heard about your cousin, Laura. I am so, so sorry for your and your family's loss. I saw her picture on Amanda's website--she is a beautiful girl. All I can think about is this Relief Society lesson from a few months ago that talked about death and how while we who are left on earth are so sad because we miss our loved ones, but those who have gone on to the other side are experiencing true joy. Love you much.

March 25, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Thank you to all for your love and concern it really means a lot to me.

March 25, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Leah, I love you.

March 26, 2008 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

So sorry for you loss. I love you too Leah.

March 26, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger The Clanton Gang said...

Leah--What happened? It's been a LONG, LONG time since I've seen Laura. I'll keep y'all in my prayers!
Love you lots!

March 26, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I love you Leah!

March 27, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

We love you, too. You all are in our prayers.

March 27, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Leah, you know I love you. I miss you. I'm so sorry.

March 28, 2008 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I wasn't talking about you when I said that my stylist said chi was the best. It was actually my former stylist in AZ named Camille or something. I can't remember. Do you say stylist, hair stylist, hair dresser, or what?

March 29, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home