Bigger is better!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beauty School

Well not much to talk about today except for school because that is pretty much what consumes my life. I always looked at people with bad haircuts and terrible color and said who did that. I must say that I have been paid back ten fold. My first haircut I had when I got on the floor was an old ladies mullet. The funny thing is that has not been the only mullet that I have cut. I also have the opportunity to do some of the yuckiest colors that I have ever seen. I mean colors that I did not even know exhisted. Today one of our regulars came in. She is in her fifties and she has long hair that she does an all over bleach on. The only way for me to describe it is "cotton candy". The moral of my story is not to diss people and their choices it is to say good for them. They know what they like and if it makes them feel pretty then I have done my job. My only hope is that that they don't tell people who did there hair. Trust me if they ask my opinion I am happy to give it. Unfortunately most ladies who come to school kave been coming there for years and do not like change. To them I say you're welcome.

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think i've see the cotton candy lady a few times in my life. LOL Poor ladies.......someone really should tell them!

April 8, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

Good Attitude to have when working with people who resist change.

April 9, 2008 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I just wish you could do my hair. I think I would let you do whatever you think I should.

April 9, 2008 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

This post reminded me of Jim, except for the fact that he always notices odd things about people's teeth...things I would never notice.

April 9, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

My mom is that way. She always remarks about people's facial features or whatever, and I guess I am just not that observant. Will you make my hair look like cotton candy? I like cotton candy. Jim will probably comment on my cotton candy-loving teeth.

April 9, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Sass said...

Beauty schools! So THAT'S where all the crazy-haired people get their hair done.

Talk about giving people exactly what they want. That's quite a skill for a hairdresser.

April 10, 2008 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Nate Judd said...

I want to sing "Beauty School Dropout" to you right now, for no reason other than it's the only beauty school song I know of. What I'm rambling on about is that I don't mean that you're a beauty school dropout...I'm just going to say Hi!

April 10, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home