Bigger is better!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

ELIZABETH THIS ONES FOR YOU!

So you all should know that Elizabeth is officially a blogging natzi and that I am updating because she scares me. The coolest thing in my life right now is the fact that I will be going to my first NBA game this Saturday. My date fell through so I will be going with Ioane. For those of you that may not know that is Elizabeth's husband and the biggest sports fan that I have ever met. After I was unable to con a single man into going with me I called my friend Io and told asked him if he would go with me. The man screamed like a little girl so I in turn took that as a yes. I felt flattered to know that Elizabeth does not see me as a threat when I told other married friends of the planned evening and my new date and they to said that they would have allowed their husbands to go with me and that is when I realized how insulted I should actually be. I love being the safe friend. I am truly looking forward to it even though I know nothing about the Jazz and my knowledge of basketball is very limited as well. It is still going to be a blast. I will be going with my good friends Lanea and Mike and they are a party so I am assured a good time. Elizabeth I hope this makes you happy and that this will keep you off my back for at least a few days.

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

So you are not the "safe friend". If polygamy ever came back in, I'd have my husband marry you in a heart beat!! Or if I ever die, I leave him and my boys to you. In no way should you be offended!! And P.S. Thank you for taking him. He is soooo excited!!

March 20, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I AM EXCITED TO AND PART OF IT IS BECAUSE OF IT BECAUSE OF HIS EXCITEMENT.

March 20, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

WOW a Jazz game! I'd go too if I had the chance. Yall have fun and don't forget to blog about it. We wait with anticipation!!!

March 21, 2008 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Sandman said...

I used to love to go to Jazz games! It's a big party ... You'll love it!

March 21, 2008 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

If Josh wasn't your cousin, I totally wouldn't let him be alone with you. I'm sure he would totally try to put the moves on you. I would say that maybe since you are 'kissing cousins' I should be worried, but since you are related two ways I'm not worried about it. Have fun at the game. Elizabeth try not to be to worried about it.

March 21, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger echoeve said...

Well I think you should update more. Listen I have a very busy life and
I have been trying to find the time.

March 22, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

That is hilarious. I'm sure he did scream like a little girl!

Now you better hope that Elizabeth doesn't kick off because you'll be stuck with him forever! LOLOLOLOLOL.

March 25, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home