Bigger is better!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank You Aunt Gigi and Amanda!


Here are two very prestigious awards that I have received since the angry post but I have not been smart enough to post them. But since I am now a blogging genious I have decided to post both of them and to thank my Aunt Gigi and my cousin and friend Amanda for recognizing how great I am. j/k I am grateful however that people read and enjoy my posts. I know how others have cheered me up and made me laugh when my days have been less than enjoyable so I am glad that I could do that for someone else. I would like to end by thanking my Mom, Dad, and my fans for keeping me going. Thanks for the fan mail and keep it coming. You are truly my inspirations. So stay tuned.




4 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

You are very welcome! Just keep bloggin and we'll keep readin!

April 14, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You deserve it, kiddo!! I'm on pins and needles until your next post. Love ya!

April 14, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Jordan Kay said...

I'd give you an award if you came to girl's camp... :)

April 14, 2008 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!!! I love your funny little blog! But you really could post a little more often!!! LOL

April 15, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home