Bigger is better!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

SO NICE!

TODAY IN RELIEFE SOCIETY I GOT A NOTE FROM A GIRL THAT I KNOW BUT WE REALLY ARE NOT THAT CLOSE. SHE JUST WANTED TO TELL ME HOW PRETTY SHE THINKS I AM AND THAT SHE THINKS THAT I DRESS REALLY CUTE. THOUGH YOU MAY THINK THAT THIS IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL AND THAT THE INSIDE IS MORE IMPORTANT. IT STILL FELT GREAT TO RECEIVE THE COMPLIMENT. YOU KNOW HOW YOUR MOM ALWAYS SAID IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. MY MOM ALSO SAYS IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY THEN SAY IT. I THINK THAT IT IS JUST AS IMPORTANT TO SAY SOMETHING KIND IF IT ENTERS YOUR MIND AS IT IS YO BITE YOUR TONGUE WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING NOT SO NICE TO SAY. WE DO NOT KNOW HOW IT WILL AFFECT THE PERSON WHO IS RECEIVING THE COMPLIMENT. SO I CHALLENGE EACH OF YOU TO SAY SOMETHING NICE TO SOMEONE TODAY.

7 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I think you are beautiful, too. I totally tried to set you up with one of the Elders in our ward the other night. His name is Elder Vincent and he is hawaiian. He's tall and really nice. I guess maybe the Elders are getting a little young for you?

March 9, 2008 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

THEY DEFINATELY ARE BUT THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME.

March 9, 2008 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

I agree Leah and I accept your challenge!
Love ya...

March 10, 2008 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Leah...currently furious that I didn't know about this blog. Thanks Amanda! I have a blog...long story, but if you want to keep up with the family. Check the website...

www.easysite.com/VandreFamily

You are looking great. I am coming up at beginning of May. You need to call me because I need to get you on board for our birthday get together...you, me and Aramie this summer. You can not say no...because I never ask you for much, right?? and this means a lot to me and to Aramie.

March 12, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 12, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Okay your play list is so fun too...loving it and you are beautiful, you always have been. I wrote a little dedication to you after our trip south last summer, but since you probably don't look at my site so you didn't even know...

March 12, 2008 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

Where are you?? You must not have time for your bloggin friends because you are out riding around in your sweet new car!!

March 14, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home