Bigger is better!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

HELLO YOU CAN CALL ME "CRANK SINATRA"

So as most of you know my car recently broke. The problem with that is I have had t0 ask for help and for those of you who know me that is definately not my strong suit. Humility is obviouSly a problem so I am being tested. The real issue is how grouchy I have become. I am yelling more and all together just unpleasant and not nice. For those of you who have the opportunity to be around I am sorry. My friends at school staged an intervention. They seem to think that I have been falling short on my duties as the class clown or comic relief due to my bad mood. After they made me aware I have really started getting on my own nerves and it seems that you can not take a break from yourself so as of now I am turning over a new leaf. NO MORE ATTITUDE! I will let you know how the positive attitude thing goes so stay tuned.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

It's just a car. There are much worse things in life, lovebug.

March 1, 2008 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

So you're still going to have attitude--just not bad attitude. ;-)

March 1, 2008 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I haven't found you to be THAT unpleasant! LOL

March 2, 2008 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger echoeve said...

Hang in there.

March 2, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Jordan Kay said...

i miss you! you are too funny! i totally would have put you in your place with that attitude...not... i would run from you and cowered in a corner until you didnt frighten me any more... thinking "who is this person?" :)

March 6, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home