Bigger is better!

Monday, March 3, 2008

I FOUND A CAR!

So today my coolest sister took me to Sunset Utah to look at a car and much to my surprise it went very well. It drives well and has been kept in very nice condition. I have had a lot of support and help from my sister and my Elizabeth and I so appreciate it. I would like to say that there has definately been some sunshine at the end of this storm. This is just a blog of gratitude. And I would like to give a holla to my sis Rachael, my buddy Elizabeth, and to my most awesome parents Sue and Phil. So thank you everyone. You all Rock!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Holla, Rachel. I'm so glad you found a car. Congrats and you should have told us what kind of car it is.

March 4, 2008 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger echoeve said...

what kind of car?

March 4, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Glad I could be of service to ya!

March 5, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Jordan Kay said...

good times

March 6, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home