Bigger is better!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BEING AN ADULT IS NOT FUN!

As I try to deal with the death of my car I have learned that I am a big fat baby. My poor parents. Yesterday my friend Elizabeth agreed to take me around Utah to look for a car. She arrives at my house and I get in the car. I must say that I have been in a fog since the breakdown and I am not just talking about the car. She asked me where I wanted to go and I replied I think and i give her kind of an address. How pathetic is that. It has come to my attention that I do not cope well with personal problems. I am a champ when it comes to solving other peoples problems. After my meltdown Elizabeth being the great friend that she is helped me pull things together and we decided that food was the cure so we got some lunch. Isn't it funny how a full stomach brings comfort. We decided to get a little soup and salad action from Olive Garden. We sit and get the cutest little server named Jason. He is precious and quite obviously same sex oriented. Well needless to say we hit it off right away and he expresses his desire to hang out. Answer me this why is it that the only cute guys I attract are homosexual. So this quite possibly could be the most random blog ever. I may not have a car but I do have a new gay boyfriend who told me I was beautiful. What more could a girl ask for. Stay tuned!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I'm sorry to hear about your car...hope you're able to find something soon...I agree...food makes any situation better!

February 26, 2008 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I'm totally not commenting on your blog again until you acknowledge me. Elizabeth comments on my blog all the time. She is the best.

February 26, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You have finally commented on my blog and all is forgiven. Love ya!!

February 26, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger echoeve said...

Maybe this gay guy will be the gateway person to your one true love. Hang in there. He is out there somewhere

February 26, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

Maybe the new gay guy has an extra car he just wants to give away! Or he could have a really sexy good looking cowboy for a brother. You knows.............

again getting the verification word wrong! What is up with that! I'm just to old to keep up with you young things!

February 26, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

You're so lucky! I've always wanted to have a little gay friend!

February 28, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home