Bigger is better!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

LEAH'S FIRST BLOG

Well hello all. I am not sure how often I will be able to update but I promise to do my best. I am currently living in Sandy Utah with a amazing and fun family the Kenners. I am in cosmetology school at Sherman Kendall's Academy and loving it. I am also working at Guyz n Dollz Performing Arts Academy teaching beginning voice lessons and directing the music for a few performing arts ,my dream job. I must say that life is good. I have the opportunity to see my sister and her family including the cutest little girl on the planet my niece Gracie about once a week. I am also blessed to have my best friend Elizabeth and her family living here in Utah. If I had one complaint it would have to be that this is the harshest winter that they have had in decades. This here Georgia girl is freezing but I have been assured that I am going to make it. What else can I say I have recently lost 70 lbs and i don't plan on stopping there so watch out for me. Well that pretty much sums up my life as of late but stay tuned for more to come.











3 Comments:

Blogger The Clanton Gang said...

LEAH!!! Where have you been all my life????? You hot, young thang, you!!

February 20, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Thanks for the hot comment. I am here now and working hard.

February 21, 2008 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Julie J. said...

Yay! Leah has a blog! I can't wait to read all about you!

February 21, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home