Bigger is better!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shout outs!


I just want to thank everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes. There were a few people who made it even more special though. My little sister and my cutest niece took me out to dinner and then we rented a movie and we had a sleepover on Saturday. Sunday Elizabeth had me over for dinner and gave a really cute Scentsy thingy it makes my room smell fabulous. On Monday Katie and her two sweet babies took me to lunch and then to dessert. She also made me a way cute purse. I promise to post a picture of it. I guess I just want to say thanks because I have the greatest friends and family. You guys and girls are amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Happy Birthday lovebug. I tried to call you on your birthday but I was in the middle of watching some guy from American Idol play Kinicke in Grease. I think his name was Ace. Anyway, I thought of you the whole time and totally tried to share it with you. I love you and miss you. I'm glad it looks like you had a very happy 30.

October 8, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I texted you on your b-day. Did you get it?
I still have your present that I meant to send you on your 29th. Maybe it will actually happen soon.... I'll keep you posted....
I love you so much.

October 10, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home