Bigger is better!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I have been tagged.

Thanks Rachael. Well here it goes: How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys: My Family (Mom, Dad, Brothers, even the Sister; My sweetest Jonah, Manny, and Gracie), The Best Friends ever, The Plan of Salvation

3 Fears: Never having children, Mediocrity, The death of a loved one

3 Goals: Get married and start a family, Finish school and become successful, lose more weight

3 current obsessions/collections: So You Think You Can Dance, Otter Pops, The Twilight Books

3 random surprising facts: I have never been kissed among other things, I once went skinny dipping in the ocean right in front of a hotel and it was only like 9:30 at night, I love snow cones so much that I feel like they should be a food group

I am tagging: Elizabeth, Margie, Nicole, Julie, and Becky

6 Comments:

Blogger gigi said...

What do you mean?? Snow cones ARE a food group, aren't they???

June 26, 2008 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Cramer said...

one of your joys SHOULD be that you love visiting Tiffany and Steve and their 2 adorable children...OH WAIT...you haven't done it yet. But once you do it will be you #1 joy.

June 26, 2008 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Tiffany's funny. I can't stand not knowing- once and for all, will you be joining your 2 oldest, best, most beautiful friends in NM in August or not?!? Why must you torture me like this?

June 29, 2008 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger converse & cardigan said...

You're a so you think you can dance fan as well? Aubrey and I watch it every week without fail! Agh I think I,m addicted!

June 29, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger The Clanton Gang said...

Aaah, yes, I still regret not having a camera that night at the beach. :) Was it really only 9:30?Y'all were CRAZY!

June 29, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger gigi said...

Lela, I love your new background! Very sassy!

June 30, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home